Wednesday, December 16, 2015

U Mobile P70

Most of us have data plan with our phone nowadays, even old folks. The operator I'm using now is good, but after I get married, the area of my new home have bad signal. Sometime will have no service, or one bar which is very frustrated. My parent sometime called me and text me and cannot reached me.

So i search in google and found this:


And even have year end bonus till the end of December 2015. 


Wah 7GB for RM70 is very worth, with unlimited call to all network somemore. So I search their coverage, got 3G at my home area, so I clicked buy now immediately. Received my sim card within a week.

After received my sim card, I checked again the coverage and found out there is no 3G at my area, which made me very disappointed as I had register for postpaid package. When I reached home, I tried on my phone and surprised to see I had full bar in my living room and 3 bars in my room with 3G!

So happy and excited. Going to port in to u mobile from my current provider tonight. :)

No comments: