I was so lucky to be chosen as one of the lucky winner again in the I Love You Mum Giveaway contest organized by HiShop. Received the present within 2 days !

The present I won is Fairy Beauty Fairy Blossom. Fairy Beauty products are effective, previously I had won Fairy Beauty Life Food & Fairy Beauty Clenz. You can read from my old blog here.
Fairy Beauty Fairy Blossom is a product for bust enlargement, firming & feminine beauty. It also can balance hormone in our body, which is perfect for me who without a thyroid gland. There are 10 bottles of 22ml each.


-700x700.jpg)
What is Fairy Beauty Fairy Blossom?

%20Aug%202014%20(1).jpg)
%20Aug%202014%20(1).jpg)

%20Aug%202014%20(1).jpg)
%20Aug%202014(1).jpg)


This product is also special Awards winner of the Beauty Supplements category in Cite Cosme Beauty Awards 2012/2013 organized by Beauty (女人我最大), Mina and ViVi magazines.
The taste is ok. Not hard to drink, like ribena. I had consumed one today. Can't wait to see the result. If you're interested, you can purchase it from here.
Hishop is also having promotion by purchase RM120 and above, you can get this product for free !
Hishop is also having promotion by purchase RM120 and above, you can get this product for free !
Follow Hishop Media Platforms as below:
Quote my discount code DAPHNECSY to enjoy 15% discount off from the total bill.


No comments:
Post a Comment