Sunday, August 21, 2016

4th Anniversary - In loving memory of my thyroid gland

4th years since I removed my thyroid gland, click here to read 3rd year.

Life have been normal, just like a normal people, just that every morning i wake up and the 1st thing to do is take my hormone pills, not checking on my phone.

My last blood test was March 2016. Dr told me to back for blood test after 3 months which I didn't.


Last result shown that my TSH is higher a bit than the normal range. Dr asked me to reduce to 25mg started 7/3/2016, but I continue with 75mg started 14/3/2016 as TSH high shall be increase, not reduce.  There is no specific specialist in Miri here which i can visit regarding my thyroid. My trusted Dr, which is my family dr since we're kids got stroke last November 2015.

After my Kuching trip, I need to go for my blood test dy. Hopefully everything are fine. God bless.

No comments: