Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Perfect Gifts @ Printcious.com – Precious Gifts From Your Heart

Our 2nd wedding anniversary is 2 weeks away from now, I'm thinking to buy a special gift for my husband. I personally love personalized gifts, so whenever there are birthday, wedding or special occasion, Printcious is always my first choice to purchase all these personalized gifts.


I personally love the personalized mugs idea. Imagine we used them to make our morning coffee and looking at our own personalized mugs, so nice. This is my favorite mug i made with our wedding photos.


Also personalized a mouse pad to use in my office.


Personalized gift are perfect for any occasion. No matter, wedding, birthday, graduation etc. I also personalized 2 birthday mugs for two of my friends.


Not only mugs, birthday cushion or key chains are perfect as a gifts too.



Its's super straight forward to personalize our own gifts. Just follow step by step as below.

First, click create tabs, and will appear different products that can be personalize

Choose your product

Click Customize it
Click Add Image / Text

Select the photo you want
Make it center
Then you're done. Click add to cart
As easy as that, then you will receive your gifts in few days time. Start personalize your gifts now.

A video tutorial of how to create your own mousepad with printcious.



Printcious.com – Precious Gifts From Your Heart

No comments: