♥ INTRODUCTION ♥


Why Let the Farm be your Pharmacy? because they believes that plant is the best way to support good health and always desire to discover the planet’s natural wealth of super foods and share them with everyone.

Lynnity continues to push the boundaries of innovation with an uncompromising commitment to authenticity, exceptional taste and unique, functional phyto-nutrient ingredients. Optimum dosages are meticulously calculated with both medicinal potency and maximum taste in mind. Less froth more function is the Lynnity creed.
As I'm a hypothyroid (removed thyroid gland through operation), my weight had been increasing none stop due to hormone pills. Tried many products fiber everything but not that effective. And my cholesterol are always on high side, never normal. My cholesterol reading on my blood test result are forever red.
I am also a person who does not consume any vegetables and fruits since young. Don't ask me why, I myself also don't know. I just don't take. So my body is lack of all the nutrition from fruits and veges.
♥ BOTANIC HEALTH ♥

Botanic Health is made from different type natural products. These include Pomegranate, Mangosteen, Blue Green Algae, Orthosiphon(misai kuching), Lithothamnion Seaweed, Black Ginger, Ascorbic Acid, Oat Bran, l-arginine, Taurine. Super natural, perfect for me as I don't consume these things at all.
Botanic Health contains unique ingredients to protect our cartilage tissues, improve bone density and add mobility. Consume the essence routinely can benefit our bone and joint as well as helping us to prevent osteoporosis.
♥ Benefits
- Improves bone and joint health
- Maintains and repair Bones & Cartilage
- Reduce Pain & Inflammation
- Increase and sustain physical movements
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure, improve cardiovascular health
♥ Botanic Health FAQs
- Where is Botanic Health formulated? It is a brand new formulation from Ireland.
- How long could I see the results? The results could be seen after 10 days of consumption.
- Why should I choose Botanic Health rather than other supplementation like Glucosamine, Chondroitin, or high-calcium milk products? Botanic Health is more than just a supplement that helps alleviate ache or replenish calcium. It also helps to enhance bone density as well as promote bone health, preserve bone and joint, repair cartilage and replenish collagen.ity flavor, everyone like it. Botanic Health
- Is there any side effect if I take Botanic Health in long term? No. Consuming Botanic Health in long term will help protect and improve bone and joint.
I just had it for my breakfast. The taste is like oat, very easy to drink, no weird smell at all. I gonna finish the whole box and go for blood test. 😆 With a 200 ml drink every morning, I can get all the nutrition I needed.
Another product is Lynnity Relief (Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil ). I am a person who get headache easily, and minyak kapak is a must in my bags. I love essential oil, but sometimes I'm too lazy to use the essential oil burner, too troublesome for me. The fastest way for me is to consume two panadols, which I know it's super unhealthy for my body to take panadols too often.
Another product is Lynnity Relief (Pure Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil ). I am a person who get headache easily, and minyak kapak is a must in my bags. I love essential oil, but sometimes I'm too lazy to use the essential oil burner, too troublesome for me. The fastest way for me is to consume two panadols, which I know it's super unhealthy for my body to take panadols too often.
♥ LYNNITY RELIEF ♥

Lynnity Relief is proprietary blend of essential oils that is heavily used in our home! Lynnity Relief is great to help soothe minor discomforts, and can be used any where you need Lynnity Relief. Lynnity Relief Essential oil roll-on is an exclusive blend of pure essential oil formulated to use as an invigorating, energizing & relieving scent which offers a convenient method of application for forehead, temples and neck, anytime, anywhere its needed!
♥ Ingredients
Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Abies balsamea (Balsam Canada) needle oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Lavender Flower, Hawaiian Sandalwood, SunFlower, Eucalyptus Leaf, Clary Sage Flower, Roman Chamomile Flower, Cedarwood Wood, Ylang Ylang Flower, Geranium Plant.
With this Lynnity Relief, I can simply put it on side of my forehead, behind my neck to make me comfortable. It's come with a roller head, so I no need to use my finger to put the essential oil but direct on my forehead, neck, shoulder etc.
Buy online:
🛒 lazada.com.my/lynnity
🛒 11street.my/store/lynnity
🛒 shopee.com.my/lynnity
With this Lynnity Relief, I can simply put it on side of my forehead, behind my neck to make me comfortable. It's come with a roller head, so I no need to use my finger to put the essential oil but direct on my forehead, neck, shoulder etc.
Buy online:
🛒 lazada.com.my/lynnity
🛒 11street.my/store/lynnity
🛒 shopee.com.my/lynnity





No comments:
Post a Comment