
From 25 to 27 April, enjoy more than 1,000 flash deals, up to 90% off a wide assortment of brands and products, app exclusive vouchers and many more surprises!
If I am the planner for the event, I will plan as below . . .
The venue I will choose Glasshouse at Seputeh. A spacious urban architectural marvel nestled amidst the raw hilltop surroundings of Seputeh, right in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. Floor to ceiling glass panelling and versatile floor plans ensure comfortable seating and a breath of fresh air for every affair. Admire the property's sun kissed lawns and enchanted moonlit evenings from the comfort of a fully air-conditioned space. The perfect setting for a lasting impression.
The theme colors will be Orange and blue as Lazada's color is orange and blue.
Source : https://www.aroundmyfamilytable.com/blue-orange-birthday-party/

I will purchase some decorative balloons to decorate the venue and make it more happening. Decorate with these fairy light balloons, just make the event more pretty and photo worthy.

Birthday cake will be orange and blue color also along with Lazada's Mascot on it and of course the wording 6.
Source: https://sites.google.com/site/greenvillescuniquecakepictures/specialty-kid-s-birthday-cakes/specialty-boy-s-birthday-cakes

Using this tool can help to decorate the cake and make it more patterns.

I will wear according to the theme color blue and orange. A simple yet elegant dress to join in the fun of the event.

Once again, From 25 to 27 April, enjoy more than 1,000 flash deals, up to 90% off a wide assortment of brands and products, app exclusive vouchers and many more surprises!
Start shopping now and get more discounts.
Stay tune for their latest promotion or deals below:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/LazadaMalaysia/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/LazadaMY
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/lazada_my/

No comments:
Post a Comment