Wednesday, August 12, 2015

3 years ago ..

Time flies, 3 years ago today, was admitted to Gleneagles Hospital. Now already 3 years. This is the reason I love writing blogs no matter how busy I am. I used to write the post which is important for me, so that I can read back in future, like today.


Thanks God I'm getting better and better in these 3 years and getting fatter and fatter too HAHA. Still, lots of people will commented my size now, WAH WHY U SO FAT ALREADY? WAH WHY U NO DIET? WEDDING GOWN CAN FIT IN MA? 

These people are just annoying, they commented without knowing the whole story, what happened. I have to take hormone daily for whole life, 1st thing i do when i wake up, is not to check my phone, but take my hormone pill. Please lah, mind your own life. Know the whole story before you comment. But it's okay, God teach us to forgive people. I will learn to ignore and forgive them. Read this article about the side effect of my hormone pills. Everyday need to worry whether I overdose or underdose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daphne,
My name is Jess and I saw your thyroidectomy post on another website and ask you who was your doctor. Didn't saw your reply until recently. Turns out that we are seeing the same Dr Leslie! I'm scheduled for my thyroidectomy next week at Gleneagles KL too (so scared!)
May I ask how was the pain level. Just wondering if you have any advice :)

Daphne Chai said...

Hi Jess ! My bad for not replying, I didn't receive any notifications of your reply. :)

Yes my doctor was dr. Leslie. He is a really nice doctor. Don't worried jess, i can tell you 0 pain. You wont know anything throughout the operation. They will made you sleep (Narcotic) and they will do the job. All you need to do is relax, get ready for operation. Take a deep breath before operation. Thats it. :)

Unknown said...

Hi Daphne,
Thanks for your reply!