Today is the 3rd year my thyroid gland removed from my body. Time passed really fast, it's like I just had my surgery and it's 3rd year already.
![]() |
| The day I done my surgery in 20/8/2013 |
I'm going for my full blood test tomorrow. My last blood test was January 2015. Blood test is very important for everyone as we do not know what happened inside our body, only can through blood test.
I found out my thyroid problem via blood test too in June 2013, together with Faiza went for the blood test. I might lost my life if I do not found out the sickness.
I do have friends who never go for blood test and don't even know their blood type. And some even said they don't want to go for blood test because they worried they have sickness in their body, which is a big WRONG.
Remember, go for your blood test


No comments:
Post a Comment