Friday, November 18, 2016

Lazada Online Revolution - Box of Joy

Congratulations! You have been selected as a participant in the Lazada's Box of Joy in conjunction with our biggest sale of the year, Online Revolution 2016!
The moment I received this email, I was so happy and excited that I had been chosen to receive and review the box of joy. Moto of the campaign this year is BRAND FOR ALL.

And I finally received the Box of Joy today ! A red big box with the wordings "FIND JOY IN EVERY PARCEL" Yes, indeed. Every time I received parcel, it's like someone give me present, but actually we paid for it lah.


So many stuffs in the red box and parcel. Thank you Lazada Malaysia and Thank you for all the sponsors of the items in the box! All the things in the box and parcel can be purchase via Lazada Malaysia

Things I got in the Box of Joy and parcel : 
  1. Nescafe White Coffee Pandan
  2. Tefal Manual Chopper
  3. MAGGI Oat Mee Mi Goreng Curry & MAGGI ROYALE White Tom Yam
  4. MamyPoko Gentle Baby Wipes
  5. Nestle Cerelac Nutripuffs comes with Lactokid Wristlet and pens
  6. Nestle Just Milk 
  7. L'Oreal Professionnel Dual Stylers by Tecni.Art Bouncy & Tender,  L'Oreal Professionnel Dual Stylers by Tecni.Art Liss & Pump-Up and Loreal Tecni Art Dual Stylers Sleek And Swing (Samples)
  8. Food Panda with voucher code
  9. Ola Bola Bag (free with purchase of MILO Promotion Bundle- MILO 2kg X 1, MILO 3in1 18's X 2, MILO NutriG 190ml X 2)
  10. RM 11 Lazada Voucher
Lazada Online Revolution started on 11.11 and end on 12.12.

New customer can shop at Lazada Malaysia and get 20% off by using the below code.


Lazada Malaysia






ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING !

No comments: