Thursday, December 15, 2016

Lazada Online Revolution - Box of Joy Review

Lazada Online Revolution finally comes to the end. I blogged about the box of joy i received earlier here. I'm going to do a review of the items in this box.


1) Nestle Cerelac Nutripuffs and Nestle Just Milk

I gave these two items to my nephews. They were so happy. Look at their smile on the face. Sister in law was happy to receive these two items (Nestle Cerelac Nutripuffs and Nestle Just Milk). I told her I received from Lazada MY. Thanks Lazada then. ☺

3) Maggie Royale White Tomyam




My husband loves spicy food. On Sunday afternoon, we were too lazy to go out for lunch, so he had this Royale White Tomyam for lunch. 

4) Nescafe White Coffee Pandan 




Me and husband are coffee persons. We love coffee. We must have coffee everyday. When we received this, husband immediately had one. Not sweet at all, usually white coffee very sweet. And within 3 days we finished whole tins of coffee sachets. 

5) Tefal Manual Chopper



I gave the Tefal Manual Chopper to my mum, to make her cooking more easy. We have manual chopper like this at home, but not easy to use as it's stuck sometime. Mum was very impressed with this when i asked her to try chop garlic. In only 3 seconds she can get super fine garlic. Save time, save energy and my mum is happy.

6) Ola Bola Bag, (free with purchase of MILO Promotion Bundle- MILO 2kg X 1, MILO 3in1 18's X 2, MILO NutriG 190ml X 2)



I gave this to husband as his travelling bag. Just nice for his short trip to ulu.

The best year end super sale is still on going. Christmas sale started from 6th - 25th December 2016.




Get 20% Off Lazada Voucher here

No comments: