Friday, February 9, 2018

ARTISTRY SIGNATURE COLOR Brow Kit

I had been using a brow kit from Shopee for RM1 during their sales. I never want to spend much on these make up things. But, you get what you pay lah. It's very hard to draw my brow and the color are not smooth. Mum scolded me too when i told her i only used RM1 brow kit all these while. She told me I shall buy a better quality make up since it's on my face, which is true lah. 

So I bought a Artistry Brow Kit from Amway since I'm a ABO too. The size is very small, very convenient to put in your handbag. Compact customizing kit includes 2 powders, 1 wax, tweezer, plus angle and spoolie brushes and mirror



Came with these accessories.


The powder very easy to blend and draw on my brow, just so smooth. Hopefully it last long.


No comments: