I was watching youtube earlier and happened to watch Charis's youtube video about the exciting deal by Guardian Malaysia.
I went to the mall with mum just now and happened to pass by Guardian and remember about the weekend deals mentioned by Charis / Jenn. So I walked in the Guardian Store and bought two items.
💗L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Micronized Centella Essence Water 💗

L’Oréal Paris reveals its 1st micro-essence water formulated with the best of nature and the best of science – the new Revitalift Micronized Centella Essence Water containing Pure Centella Essence, delivering the plant’s extraordinary power deep within skin to repair ageing signs for firmer, clearer skin.
I never use skincare like this before, I only have cleanser and moisturizer, that's it. I'm 31 yrs old now, obviously my face is not as smooth like when I'm young. I had dark sports, wrinkles on my face now. It's time to sayang my face more now. Because I worth it. LOL.
So after cleansing my face, I had few drops on my palm and rub it and apply on my face. Face felt sticky when applied, but after it absorb, no more sticky feels.
I bought it at only RM 48.93 at Guardian weekend deals while other store selling RM69.90.
Put few drops on cotton pad.
I don't used heavy makeup, only my daily eyebrow and concealer.
Look at the dirt on the cotton pad, this is only half of my face. 😮
I had finished my Gardiner cleansing water. And saw this at Guardian. Like Cheesie said, everything made in Japan confirmed good one. 😚 So I bought this cleansing water for only RM 9.88 to replace my daily cleansing before cleanser. I bought this small bottle so that it's easier for me to bring along when I overnight at my parent's or travelling.
Put few drops on cotton pad.
I don't used heavy makeup, only my daily eyebrow and concealer.
Look at the dirt on the cotton pad, this is only half of my face. 😮
Very happy with both my purchase today and save a lot ! Start shopping at Guardian now to save more !












No comments:
Post a Comment