I love to join contest, if there is any contest that no need me to mail out,
i will join if I'm eligible.
So I went groceries shopping with mum one day at Giant.
This random photo i snap and sent to my husband to show him what i bought.
After paid then saw this banner at the entrance.
Not enough time to send on the spot but I'm eligible,
so i snap this photo and back home and joined.
so i snap this photo and back home and joined.
And received call from Giant few days after that I'm one of the winner of the hypermarket sweep.
I can get anything I want except items they mentioned in terms and condition within 15 minutes, within RM1500. But the venue is in Kuching Petra Jaya.
How am i going to attend.
Luckily they allowed to have representative to join the game on behalf of me.
Luckily they allowed to have representative to join the game on behalf of me.
So immediately i thought of my cousins in Kuching.
And they took half day leave to join !
Below photos all from my cousins:
![]() |
| My aunty and uncle |
The items they got within 15 minutes !
And they sent some of the items to me using bus without telling me !
Only asked me to go collect the next day.
They gave me these!
So blessed.









No comments:
Post a Comment