Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Buku Rekod Kesihatan Ibu / Pink book

Finally got my pink book (Rekod Kesihatan Ibu) at my 8 weeks pregnant after discharge from hospital. I went UTC, they usually see where you stay to register you at nearer Polyclinic or UTC.


♥ Duration : Half day (I reached at 8am and done at 11am)
♥ Things to bring : Mother's IC (Original), wedding certificate (original)
♥ Price : FREE

Will be given a container for urine after register, the next time you come you bring along the container and fill with your urine on that morning before see nurse. First thing enter the nurse's room, open the container for them to test your urine and you may bring home your urine container for next use haha.

I didn't bring my original wedding certificate but they allowed me to bring during next visit. Thanks God.

They will ask you a lot of questions from the pink book, you have to answer and sign etc. Mine take longer time because it's label as yellow code (means high risk). High rish because I'm having twin with hypothyroid. And they need to copy all the questionnaire answers to their copy too that's why take longer time. 

Hope this post helped those who wants to go register the pink book.

No comments: