Finally got our actual day photos from the photographer. And most of the photos with our double chins hahahaha. Not perfect but okay. I still regret for not passing my own cameras to my siblings or sister haiya !!! I prepared and forgot to pass to them. Am dui die !!!
I woke up at 4am and my mum already preparing for tangyuan at dining room. Bath and get ready then the make up artist came.
My groom and brothers came around 645am. :)
 |
| My beautiful bridal car. Thanks husband for preparing this. :) |
 |
| I love them, each of them |
 |
| With beloved pa while walking down the aisle |
 |
| Officially Mrs. Kho |
Went bridal studio for make up at 4pm, and on our way to the restaurant by 6pm. So tired, with period some more.
 |
| Our receptionist lol |
 |
| See the happy face haha even with triple chins |
 |
| My noobers on stage giving some words |
 |
| And i never expect my dear Joy sobbing on stage |
 |
| Their happiness are our happiness :) |
 |
| Thank you all. |
 |
| My photographers friends cannot no selfie lo hahaha |
 |
| with my 818 friends |
 |
| My loves one |
 |
| The brothers |
 |
| Brothers and sisters |
 |
| The Kho's cuzzy |
 |
| The Kho's Uncle and aunties all very rock haha |
 |
The in law's
|
Thanks God for a wonderful and smooth day. Thank you all for your time to witness our big day. Thank you my family, my noobers and brothers who helped on our big day. Thank you those who purposely flew back for our big day. Thank you and thank you.
And now I'm officially Mrs Kho for a month, and so far so good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment