Friday, November 27, 2015

What is your wish list?

Christmas is around the corner. So my two noobs are discussing what gifts to give to each other. Three of us will buy gifts for each other every year Christmas.

After I married, my wishlist are mostly household. Haha. Princess suddenly turned into an aunty. So lets talk about my wishlist. :)

1) Standing Fan

- I need one for the changing room. We always sweat after we done prepare ourselves in the changing room.

Update : Bought myself a standing fan already ! :D

2) Air Fryer
- I love to eat fried foods. Fried Chicken, French Fries. Everything fried. But fried foods are not healthy with lots of oil. So i'm thinking to have one airfryer and we can enjoy our fried foods with no worries of the high colestrol. But, Air Fryer always expensive one. This Khind one cost RM 343.00. I promised I will get one for myself ! But got people present also not bad lah HAHAHAHA. 

3) Oven
There is much more recipe can cook with an oven. Bei gonna divorce me soon if my cooking continue like that HAHAHA. Just kidding, he loves me very much eventhough my cooking sucks. But I just wish I can cook more for my husband. 

4) Robot Vacuum
Behind our home there is ongoing construction of the new apartments. So a lot of dust came in our home eventhough we never invite them in. And our hairs, I need to sweep daily and it's very tiring. Vacuum and mop floor usually 2-3 days once, but cannot no sweep cos really dusty. So I wish to have this Robot Vacuum that I can on it few hours a day for it to clean the basic like dust, hairs. And this robot need RM 265.00

5) Water Heater

Now year end, everyday raining, sometime too cold until don't feel like bathing because we don't have heater !

Okay, so far these are my current wish lists for our home. See, all for our home. Very aunty. I will save hard to get all these ! Merry Christmas in advance. 

No comments: